Autodesk Architectural Desktop: An Advanced Implementation Guide
By Paul F. Aubin
There is a newer edition of this book
Autodesk Architectural Desktop: An Advanced Implementation Guide 2007
By Paul F. Aubin & Matt Dillon
About the Book
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Paperback: 672 pages
Master advanced techniques and explore strategies to deploy Autodesk® Architectural Desktop (ADT) throughout the organization! This guidebook emphasizes the process of creating projects with ADT and equips readers with tools to assess current CAD standards and build checklists for use throughout the deployment process. Focused on architectural production, presentation progresses through installation, setup, configuration, training, customization, and standardization, allowing users to create a complete set of construction documents based on the way they really work.
- The ADT toolset is treated as an interconnected series of objects and procedures, with equal attention to "whys" and "hows"
- Project-focused exercises provide experience in developing layering standards, building a content library, creating details, and sharing files with consultants
- Recommendations and best practices from well-known architectural firms pinpoint what is needed to deploy ADT, helping users avoid pitfalls
- The accompanying CD-ROM contains files for completing text exercises, making it easy to follow along and learn from the book
- An Online Companion™ offers instant access to up-to-the-minute information, making this book an indispensable how-to guide and lasting reference
File type: .exe | File size: 55MB