There’s still time to register for Revit Technology Conference (RTC). Sign up now and get a free copy of a very special and unique Revit training resource!
Can Revit do classical Architecture? you bet it can. I am working on a project to describe how to build highly detail and fully parametric classical column families. Interested?
In this class, a number of successful designs will be discussed, focusing on the work created for Disney’s California Adventure in Anaheim, and in particular, the extremely successful Voyage of The Little Mermaid attraction
Hard to believe it is already December 1st and the second day of AU! It was a good day today at AU.
- Project Soane – The World’s first “Crowd Sourced” Revit Project!
Sep 5, 2015
- It wasn’t broken, but they fixed it!
May 15, 2015
- Is Renaissance Revit ready for Revit 2016?
May 14, 2015
- New Edition of BIM After Dark (by the Revit Kid!)
Jan 12, 2015
- Revit Technology Conference Satchel Inserts
May 28, 2014