Oct 1, 2012
This is a followup post on my “Revit Does the Classics” post. I have continued to work on the Corinthian capital and I am making some progress. I thought I would record a video to show the process I am using to build the leaves in the Corinthian capital. Take a look:
- Project Soane – The World’s first “Crowd Sourced” Revit Project!
Sep 5, 2015
- It wasn’t broken, but they fixed it!
May 15, 2015
- Is Renaissance Revit ready for Revit 2016?
May 14, 2015
- New Edition of BIM After Dark (by the Revit Kid!)
Jan 12, 2015
- Revit Technology Conference Satchel Inserts
May 28, 2014