Monthly Archives: November 2010
Arrived late last evening after a smooth flight in. Today is all the pre events, culminatining in various welcome parties this eveing.
It’s that time of year and I’m in a gift giving mood. I’m offering guests of my site the first three chapters of each my new books from the Aubin Academy Master Series.
We have suffered some unfortunate delays this year, but I am pleased to finally have the books out on the street and ready to go. If you wish to learn more, you can visit the book pages…
Having entered the 2nd Annual Parametric Pumpkin Carving Internationale! it appears my entry made the list! I was awarded the title of “goodest”.
Tomorrow is election day. I am not here to promote a particular candidate or agenda. I just want to be sure that everyone votes! Please get out there and vote.
- Project Soane – The World’s first “Crowd Sourced” Revit Project!
Sep 5, 2015
- It wasn’t broken, but they fixed it!
May 15, 2015
- Is Renaissance Revit ready for Revit 2016?
May 14, 2015
- New Edition of BIM After Dark (by the Revit Kid!)
Jan 12, 2015
- Revit Technology Conference Satchel Inserts
May 28, 2014