Phasing and Design Options in Revit
Phasing in Autodesk Revit allows you to show the complete life cycle of a project, such as a before and after or existing and proposed status, while design options allow you to save multiple iterations of a concept in a single project file. In this course, Paul F. Aubin shows how to use phasing and design options to organize multipart, multifaceted projects in Revit. The course also covers adding and assigning phases to views, scheduling phases and designating future work, working with design option sets, and presenting complex designs to clients.
[tubepress mode=”playlist” playlistValue=”auYF3REhrHAyNEAxeQ29z5YyYZL50lbN” thumbWidth=”198″ thumbHeight=”111″ embeddedWidth=”620″ embeddedHeight=”349″ views=”false” showInfo=”false” length=”false” hqThumbs=”true”]
- What is phasing?
- Phasing properties for objects
- Using phase filters and graphic overrides
- Phasing rooms
- Looking at topography and phasing
- Setting up design options
- Strategizing design options
- Working with phasing and design options together