Sep 7, 2011
I spent this past week in Ventura, CA recording two new courses for lynda.com.
I already have the Revit Essential Training course on lynda.com that covers all the basic skills you need to get up and running with Revit Architecture. The essentials course was recorded for Revit 2011, but remains applicable to 2012 as well. I cannot yet disclose the details of the two new courses, but the overall topics will include the Family Editor and Rendering! The courses shoudl be ready very soon, so please stay tuned for more details. Thanks!
Full disclosure: I receive a referral for each subscriber to lynda.com from the links on this site. I also receive royalties for my courses posted on the lynda.com site.
- Project Soane – The World’s first “Crowd Sourced” Revit Project!
Sep 5, 2015
- It wasn’t broken, but they fixed it!
May 15, 2015
- Is Renaissance Revit ready for Revit 2016?
May 14, 2015
- New Edition of BIM After Dark (by the Revit Kid!)
Jan 12, 2015
- Revit Technology Conference Satchel Inserts
May 28, 2014