Monthly Archives: May 2011
I quite enjoyed the conference. It is smaller than Autodesk University and has a much more intimate feel, but it is every bit as informative.
This year, we produced the book with an entirely new process… we are using new software that enables us to eliminate the Microsoft Word files entirely! I work direclty in the files using software that enables me to edit the live page layout files…
In just a few weeks, the Revit Technology Conference debuts in North America.
- Project Soane – The World’s first “Crowd Sourced” Revit Project!
Sep 5, 2015
- It wasn’t broken, but they fixed it!
May 15, 2015
- Is Renaissance Revit ready for Revit 2016?
May 14, 2015
- New Edition of BIM After Dark (by the Revit Kid!)
Jan 12, 2015
- Revit Technology Conference Satchel Inserts
May 28, 2014