Monthly Archives: July 2010
I am pleased to announce the availability of my first course for lynda.com. lynda.com has been providing high quality video training for… more
So its summertime again and that means trying to get book updates finished! We have four books slated for release this year… more
I was having a similar issue. I placed a post about it on my blog and got some comments back, one of which directed me to this thread. Steve’s reply about the factory post (and disabling addons) did the trick!
- Project Soane – The World’s first “Crowd Sourced” Revit Project!
Sep 5, 2015
- It wasn’t broken, but they fixed it!
May 15, 2015
- Is Renaissance Revit ready for Revit 2016?
May 14, 2015
- New Edition of BIM After Dark (by the Revit Kid!)
Jan 12, 2015
- Revit Technology Conference Satchel Inserts
May 28, 2014